Time & Location
Apr 15, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
In our women's circle series its all about empowering you to become your own lover and healer.
Learn how to cultivate a new and healthy relationship with your body and creative ways to express and channel your emotions and creativity.
In our series you will experience the power of a safe space and healing in the haven of sisterhood.
You will receive many tools to release past wounds and find strength to radiate your unique beauty into this world.
Our practices will enhance your sensuality and you will experience a new vitality in your sexuality, rising fully into self love.
In our journeys you will:
• experience a safe space
• share your heart and story
• ground, restore and revitalize
• learn how to create
a sacred space
• elements of Qi Gong, Tao Tantric Arts, Yoga, Mantra and Breathwork
• finding safety in your body
• connect deeper to your womb, heart and voice
• express your authentic voice and learn how to sing your medicine
• becoming more confident and radiant
• ancient daoist energy medicine
for womb clearing &
(one of the most effective women's healing tool for depression and anxiety)
• release trust issues and the "sisterhood wound"
• learn how to create your personal devotional altar space
• cultivate a deeper relationship with your womb, your seat of power, souverignity and creativity
• connect to you sensuality and heal your relationship to sexuality
• take away practices and homework to empower
you to cultivate a daily practice
• learn how to create your own ritual practice
• access to group telegram for guidance and any questions
• meet likeminded sisters on your path and cultivate a new sisterhood.
Jenny Jessen has been devoting the last seven years of her life into deep studies of cultural anthropology, energy medicine and healing arts. She is a guide for transformational experiences, ceremony, ritual and sacred femininity arts. Her approach is always artistic and intuitive based on her background as a perfomer and artist. In Ceremony she connects ancient ritual art with yogic, egyptian, daoist and shamanic approaches. Jenny has been hosting Community Ceremonies around the globe for Festivals and Retreats since four years.
"A holistic future and wellbeing starts with women having healthy and strong wombs. Feeling strongly anchored and connected to their womb, hearts and voice. When women connect and heal in circles together- the earth heals."
"I attended a New Moon ceremony led by Jenny. She introduced us to concepts of womb healing and divine feminine and guided us in an energetic practice of Chinese healing sounds, breathing exercises and mantras. I felt very safe in the space she held and discovered a new connection to my womb. At the end of the evening my period pains were gone, magic!"
"Jenny is such an incredible source of light! I had the opportunity to participate in some of her healing circles and moon-ceremonies while we were both staying at an ashram in Rishikesh, India. I am so happy to know Prema, as she has an incredible intuitive knowledge of the subtle and energetic fields, as well as an unbelievably beautiful and bright heart. I highly recommend Prema for any type of spiritual work."
"Dearest Prema Padma, Wow what a fantastic experience with all the great women it was on Monday! Thank you so much for hosting this with your love, energy and holding safe space. I'm very much interested to go on this adventure as it felt incredibly freeing. I hope I can join your full moon ceremony as well! Best wishes!"
Lower Income€25.00+€0.63 service fee
Regular Ticket€33.00+€0.83 service fee